Including content in a release Enterprise Strapi Cloud Team
Using the Releases feature, you can group several entries to publish them altogether. Adding entries to a release is done from the Content Manager. You can also remove an entry from a release while updating the entry.
Adding an entry to a release
An entry can be added to a release while editing it from the edit view of the Content Manager.
To add an entry to a release:
- In the Releases box in the right sidebar, click the + Add to release button.
- Select which release to add this entry to.
- Decide whether the entry will be published or unpublished when the release itself is published, then click Continue.
The Releases box in the right sidebar should show which release(s) the entry is included in.
If Releases scheduling is enabled and the entry is added to a scheduled release, the release date and time will also be displayed.
Removing an entry from a release
An entry can be removed from a release while editing it from the edit view of the Content Manager.
To remove an entry from a release:
- In the Releases box in the right sidebar, click the … three dots below the name of the release.
- Click the Remove from release button.