The Projects page displays a list of all your Strapi Cloud projects. From here you can manage your projects and access the corresponding applications.
Each project card displays the following information:
- Project name
- Status: Displays the current status of the project. One of the following:
- Disconnected if the project repository is not connected to Strapi Cloud.
- Suspended if the project has been suspended. Contact Strapi support to reactivate the project.
- Incompatible version if the project is using a Strapi version that is not compatible with Strapi Cloud.
- Last deployment date: Timestamp of the last deployment.
- Options menu: Open the menu to select from the available options:
From the Projects page, click on any project card to access that project's details page.
The project details page displays the following tabs: Deploys and Settings.
The Overview tab displays a high detail view of the project, including its configuration, usage, and deployment history.
From this tab you can:
- Trigger deploy: Click the Trigger deploy button to trigger a new deployment
- Visit App: Click the Visit App button to access the application
- Quickly view project Usage
- Quickly view project Deploys
The Deploys tab displays a chronological list of cards with the details of all historical deployments for the project.
Each card displays the following information:
- Commit SHA
- Commit message
- Deployment status: Whether the project is:
- Build failed
- Deploy failed
- Last deployment time: When the deployment was triggered and the duration.
- Production branch
- Options menu (
...): Use to access the Deployment details page. For in-progress deployments, you can also cancel the deployment.
From this page you can also trigger a new deployment, cancel a pending deployment, and click on any deployment to view additional details.
From the Deploys tab, view the deployment history for this project. Use the Options menu (
...) to access the Deployment details page for any deployment.
The deployment details page displays the following information:
- Status: Whether the project is Building, Deploying, Done, Cancelled, Build failed, or Deploy failed.
- Triggered: When the deployment was triggered.
- Deployed In: The time it took to deploy the project.
- Commit: The commit used for this deployment. Click the commit SHA to view the commit on GitHub.
- Branch: The branch used for this deployment.
- Logs: The Build, Deploy, and Runtime logs of the deployment. Click the copy logs button to copy the log contents.